Dear Patients and Caregivers,
Keystone Canna Remedies takes the healthcare of our patients very seriously. In response to the growing concerns over the spread of COVID-19, we have instituted the following:
- All common area items have been moved behind the counter. Should you need a bottle of water, note pad or pen, please do not hesitate to ask the front desk staff.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the dispensary.
- Patients who are coughing or displaying symptoms of respiratory illness may request or will be offered a mask and/or gloves at the front desk while supplies last.
- For those patients with symptoms of respiratory illness, make sure to vaporize at low, controlled temperatures or consider the use of tinctures, sublingual, capsules, topicals, and transdermals.
- We encourage those patients who are immunocompromised to utilize a caregiver to obtain their medication. If you do not have a caregiver at this time, you may contact the Pennsylvania Department of Health (888)733-5595 to inquire about obtaining a caregiver.
KCR will closely monitor for new developments related to COVID-19 and will modify these policies as necessary with the utmost consideration for the health and safety of our staff and patients.
KCR Management Team