All In Aviation understands the very real concerns due to COVID-19. We wanted to reassure you that AIA is currently open for business! Cleanliness has been, and still is a focus in our offices, training rooms and aircraft. We have ramped up our efforts to ensure that we are taking every precaution to stop the spread of COVID-19, and to comply with the guidelines and best practices set forth by the CDC.
- Regular cleaning & disinfecting of our offices and training rooms.
- Disinfecting all “mic muffs”, pilot controls, avionics and general interior. You are encouraged to bring and use your own headset if possible.
- Until further notice there will be a "no fault" cancellation policy during this time.
- If an employee, client or instructor feels sick we are asking then to stay home.
- Our bathrooms are fully stocked with toilet paper and soap!
All In Aviation understands that travel is difficult during these times, and that it might be difficult to keep an existing appointment. However, if you are here in Las Vegas and would like to get in the air, we have instructors ready to fly!
If you have any questions or concerns please email or text Tess Bridell in the office for the quickest response.