Now more than ever, advisers like you are seeking more flexibility over defined contribution solutions. Increasing regulatory requirements are also creating challenges for advisers and their clients.
PNC Retirement Solutions Puts Your Clients' Needs First
We'll work with you to create solutions that meet your clients' needs:
- PNC Retirement Solutions acts as a directed trustee with custodial services, and provides compliance support.
- Investments are open architecture, without any proprietary fund requirements.
- Resources include a dedicated service team, formal reviews, and customized Plan Health information.
- Plan participants have access to education campaigns, delivered by a dedicated, non-commissioned employee education consultant.
- Fees are transparent and competitive. Our zero revenue share fund program provides multiple fee options, including asset based, per head, and/or flat fees.
We Can Help. Ask for a Free Retirement Plan Evaluation
To assist with your due diligence, we're offering a free evaluation of your clients' defined contribution retirement plans. We'll look at plan design, administration, investments, fees and employee education to help identify strengths and potential vulnerabilities.
Please contact me so that I can help you review your plans, or quote pricing for new opportunities:
*For more information about the study, visit jdpower.com/awards.
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC") uses the marketing names PNC Retirement Solutions® and Vested Interest® for defined contribution plan services and investment options provided through its subsidiary, PNC Bank, National Association ("PNC Bank"), which is a Member FDIC. PNC Bank also provides custody, escrow, and directed trustee services; FDIC-insured banking products and services; and lending of funds. PNC does not provide legal, tax, or accounting advice unless, with respect to tax advice, PNC Bank has entered into a written tax services agreement. PNC does not provide services in any jurisdiction in which it is not authorized to conduct business.
"Vested Interest" and "PNC Retirement Solutions" are registered service marks of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Investments: Not FDIC Insured. No Bank Guarantee. May Lose Value.