Dear Clients, Colleagues, and Friends,
As we continue to keep a close watch on the rapidly evolving developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to assure you that Untracht Early is monitoring the situation closely in order to deliver uninterrupted service to you. Ensuring the safety of our professionals, clients, and colleagues remains our top priority.
We are taking all necessary precautions recommended by national health organizations and local governing bodies to safeguard our professionals, clients, and colleagues so that we can honor our commitment to meeting the upcoming filing deadlines while keeping everyone as safe as possible. Our safeguards include:
- Limiting our exposure by decreasing the amount of external vendors to our offices;
- Confirming with those we are meeting in person that our personnel and theirs do not pose any unnecessary risk before we engage in face-to-face meetings;
- Offering clients and vendors the ability to connect with us virtually through audio and videoconferencing;
- Restricting travel for our employees to essential travel only; and
- Executing flexible working arrangements and providing complete access to technology and systems to enable all employees to work from home, should the situation warrant.
While the firm continues to be fully operational with all employees working remotely, we have a comprehensive business continuity plan firmly in place which we are communicating to our professionals.
Should you need to send information to us, please contact someone from your Untracht Early team who can walk you through the options available to you which include utilizing our
, Sharefile, and other electronic means of delivery.
We will also continue to update you on any changes to our current operating procedures as the situation unfolds.
We thank you for being valued clients and friends of the firm. We send our best wishes for continued good health to you and your families and encourage you to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have.