In-Person Worship Guidelines
The 10am Sunday service in the main church will be open to parishioners with the following guidelines:
- Everyone (no exceptions) must wear a mask at all times which fully covers their nose and mouth.
- Please only use the main entrance to the church. Do not enter through the office or preschool.
- Temperatures will be taken by ushers using a no-touch thermometer.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and should be used upon entering the church and immediately before taking communion.
- Only one individual, or family that lives together, per open pew; pews that are marked off with tape should not be used at all. A distance of six feet must be maintained.
- There will be no congregational singing; music will be provided by organist and cantor.
- The celebrant, lector, cantor, and organist may temporarily remove their mask to speak, sing, or play, as long as they are at least twelve feet away from anyone else.
- The celebrant will bring communion (bread only) to each pew; parishioners who wish to receive will remain standing, receive the host on their hands, and then wait until the celebrant has stepped away before lowering their mask to consume the host.
- The wardens and ushers will ensure all safety protocols are followed.
- Anyone who tests positive for COVID and has attended a service in-person should notify the senior warden or rector immediately; we will do everything possible to protect their confidentiality.