Dear LICADD Community Member,
We want to provide you with an update on how we at LICADD are addressing the challenges of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
As always, the health and safety of our clients is our top priority. We have put in place enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures within each office, along with additional protocols for clients who come into the office.
What Can You Do?
The CDC recommends the following precautions to slow the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home if you are sick. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing - do not use your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.
- Do not shake hands. Instead, wave or elbow bump.
- If you have family or friends who are elderly, have compromised immune systems or chronic respiratory or coronary issues, do not visit them if you feel sick. Stay home and keep your loved ones safe.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or disinfecting wipes.
We are here for you 24/7 via our hotline, 631-979-1700, or on our website,
LICADD is proudly Long Island's go-to for addiction treatment support, and we're committed to take the necessary actions to help support our clients and communities in this challenging time.
This is a rapidly evolving situation so we will continue to monitor updates and respond accordingly.
With care and support,
The LICADD Team
For more information, please visit: