To Our Get Some Fam,
At Get Some, your health and wellness is our first priority.
With the help of our Beaumont Staff members, we are currently taking proactive measures to protect your studio.
Increased cleaning measures include:
Before and after class sanitation of all surfaces with products containing at least 60% alcohol including weights, mats, bags, bikes, bars, countertops, iPads, and door knobs. Also, continued use of Lysol to disinfect all rental gloves and shoes.
Bootcamp stations will be setup with a strategy that limits shared contact of weights and equipment.
If necessary, station type classes will be converted to Sculpt or Guns, Buns, & Guts.
A dedicated studio iPhone for shooting social media will be used. Prior to this correspondence the front desk team would use their personal phones.
Effective immediately our new policy is
no out of state drop-ins until further notice.
Our initiative will be even more effective with common sense cleanliness practices that we require of all members and staff. These include:
- Frequently wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Disinfecting hands frequently including before and after class.
- Avoiding touching eyes, noses, and moths.
- Avoiding kissing, hugging, and the sharing of cups and water bottles.
- If you are not feeling well, you are advised to stay at home.
We have been in direct contact with Senator Rosemary Bayer's Office, Senator Mallory McMorrow's Office, as well as the South Oakland County Health Department to do our best to stay informed.
In good health,