Lend A Helping Hand
...continues to help those fighting Breast Cancer
HBCAC continues to offer a program of services for Huntington town residents diagnosed with breast cancer. Services we offer through this program include:
- Food and medical transportation assistance
- Support group resources & professional resource guides
- Emergency BC medication & surgical dressings
- Lymphedema compression garments
- Housecleaning services, stress-reduction (massage, yoga, etc)
So if you - or any Huntington resident you know - could use a "helping hand", be sure to contact us today.
Call us at: 631-547-1518 or email: email@example.com.
We have helped a numerous amount of Long Island women and their families to cope with the challenges that breast cancer brings. One of the first problems people face is an uncertain test from a doctor. Our office has done a wonderful job helping people to handle the situation and become proactive.