The teachers and staff have been working hard preparing for our students to be back on campus Wednesday morning. We pray that you have had a wonderful summer break and are ready to make this a great school year. Below you will find some quick reminders for the first day of school:
- Students bring something to write with, something to write on, and your electronic device (fully charged). Sixth graders do not need their iPads as they will be setting them up on Thursday.
- Drop your students off in the morning in front of the gym/cafeteria building 6.
- If a parent needs to come to the office please use visitor parking in the student parking lot.
- Middle school students will report to room 500 and high school students will report to the gym by 8:00 am.
- Students may wear spirit wear (jeans or uniform shorts, and a spirit shirt) (no PE shorts or shirts) all week.
- Middle school students do not dress out for PE/Athletics Wednesday morning.
- Schedules will be available Tuesday evening online on RenWeb ParentsWeb.
- We will have a printed schedule for each student Wednesday morning.
Colin Powell once said that "excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude." Our expectation is for our students to have an excellent experience here at Northland. Please email or call if we can help in any way.