January 1, 2021
Happy New Year!
With the number of Covid cases around the country continuing to climb after the holidays, we want to remind you of the importance of quarantining before your return to campus.
For students returning to campus on January 11, your quarantine begins today (or 10 days before you arrive on campus). This means you should observe the following protocols:
- Stay home.
- Do not go to public indoor places even for essential reasons, including grocery stores.
- Skiing is permitted provided you stay out of the lodges and ride the lift only with immediate household members (unless you are quarantined because you have had been ID'd as a close contact).
- Do not have visitors in your home.
- Keep a distance of at least 6 feet from other people.
- You can have contact with other members of your household unless they have been identified as close contact, feel ill, or have any covid symptoms, or have been in a high-risk situation.
72 hours before return to campus
- Take pre-arrival PCR Covid Test.
- Call the AOD and proceed immediately to the Health Center with proof of your negative Covid Test.
You must NOT return to campus if ANYONE in your household...
- has been ill
- has been experiencing Covid-like symptoms
- is awaiting test results
- has been identified as a close contact of someone who has Covid, etc.,