November 19, 2016
The Weekly Epistle that you are accustomed to will return this week on Wednesday, November 23, in advance of the Thanksgiving holiday office closure.
Here's a glance at what is happening this week!
Saturday, November 19
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Expecting Jesus: an Advent Workshop TODAY!
5:30 PM Holy Eucharist
Blood Pressure Checks with Parish Nurse after 5:30 p.m. service
Sunday, November 20
Blood Pressure Checks after 8 & 10 a.m. services
8:00 AM Holy Eucharist
9:45 AM Sunday School
9:45 AM Nursery Available
10:00 AM Holy Eucharist
11:30 AM Inquirers' Class
1:00 PM Girl Scouts Troop 79
Monday, November 21
The Parish Office will close at 2 p.m. on 11/21
6:00 PM The Truth about Cancer series
Tuesday, November 22
5:00 PM Vestry Meeting
6:00 PM Prescott Chorale Rehearsal
6:30 PM Boy Scouts
Wednesday, November 23
10:00 AM Healing & Eucharist Service
7:00 PM Thanksgiving Eve Service
Thursday, November 24
Thanksgiving Day - Parish Office Closed
Friday, November 25
Parish Office Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
- Saturday, November 26-Sunday, November 27 - Christmas Angel Tree program begins - names of children in need ready - "Won't you please be an angel and adopt one?"
- Sunday, November 27 - First Sunday of Advent
- Wednesday, November 30 - Friendship of Women Class begins at 4 p.m., Classroom Wing (6-week class)
- Saturday, December 3 - Prescott Chorale Performances, 3 p.m. & 7:30 p.m., St. Luke's (Visit Prescott Chorale website for info! Tickets available on website and in church starting Sunday, November 20!)
- Friday, December 9 - Centering Prayer, 9 a.m., Meditation Room
- Friday, December 9 - Monthly Taize Service, 6 p.m., Chapel
- Saturday, December 10 - Family Craftivity, 2 p.m. , Parish Hall
- Wednesday, December 14 - Singles Dinner Night Out: Murphy's Restaurant (201 N. Cortez Street, Prescott), 5 p.m., Sign-up in Gathering Hall by November 27
- Friday, December 16 - "Polar Express" Movie Night, 6:00 p.m., Parish Hall (details to follow)
- Saturday, December 17 - Don't Spend Christmas Alone Dinner Set-up, Parish Hall
- Saturday, December 24 - Christmas Eve Services: 4:30 p.m. (Family Service) & 9:00 p.m. (Evening Service)
- Sunday, December 25 - Christmas Day - Holy Eucharist, 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, December 25 - Don't Spend Christmas Alone Dinner, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m., Parish Hall
Special Note: Episcopal calendars are coming! St. Luke's Episcopal calendars for 2017 will be arriving soon and going on sale after each service...a bargain at $5! Profit will support the mission of St. Luke's.
Wishing you a great week ahead!
St. Luke's Office Staff