Dear Fanatical Family,
We miss you so much and hope you and your families have been safe and healthy.
I wanted to let you know your wellbeing is our highest priority. We are hoping to hear good news about the reopen date soon.
First we have a new lobby! We have officially moved one door down and can't wait for you to see the news space.
We wanted to share some new information.
- New hours of operation,
- Go over appointment rescheduling, and our limited service availability's.
Our re-opening operation hours:
Tuesday- Friday (10-6)
If you haven't been rescheduled or need to schedule. Please note we are contacting every guest, and prioritizing the appointments based on the service.
We are Ready..
We are fully prepared to perform all scheduled services and are taking all necessary precautions to ensure your safety. Hand washing by all staff will be strictly adhered to and hand sanitizers will be available to all staff and clients.
Here are some of the steps we take every single day to keep our members, guests, and happy and healthy.
- We have wellness assessments for staff and guest performed everyday.
- After every session, we remove and replace all linens in the treatment room.
- This includes all sheets, towels, and the cover for the head rest. Our clean linens are stored in closed cabinetry.
- We also wipe down lotion bottles, skin care product bottles, and stretch equipment with a disposable disinfectant and sanitizing cloth.
- We will be disinfecting and cleaning our facility on an increased basis. As always, using medical and professional grade products. We regularly clean objects with a EPA registered grade disposable disinfectant towelettes and on "Hot Spots " frequently handled, such as phones, keyboards, toilets, door handles, massage stools and tables, counter tops, and cabinets.
- Our air pads and filters are changed regularly according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Employees must wear their mask, thoroughly wash their hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds before and after touching guests or members, before touching clean linens, and after visiting the bathroom.
- Limitation on guest to one in lobby, unless a direct family.
- Express check in and out.
We will continue to try to keep Fanatical Skin & Ink protected space. We ask all clients with upper respiratory symptoms such as cough, fever, shortness of breath to please cancel your appointments and call your primary doctor. We will be as flexible as possible with rescheduling your appointments.
Introducing a Brow Fix Happy Hour
(4-5p.m.) Fanatical offers a free lip wax or with brow fix.
Relax .. get your “brow fix”, Sip on your delicious bubbly beverage all while listening to energetic music 😛 mixed your brow pampering experience to the max! 🤳 email.. text .. whatever..
Do reserve you spot!
GIFT CARD AND
We have you covered... Gift cards for future appointments available at the fanatical store.