In addition to the resources included above, the U.S. Chamber and CDC suggest:
- Actively encouraging employees to stay home when sick.
- Emphasizing the importance of hand washing and respiratory etiquette by all employees.
- Routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces and providing cleaning wipes to employees to do the same.
- Making fact-based decisions regarding travel and complying with the latest guidance, specifically surrounding international travel.
- Maintaining business as usual with limited disruptions while monitoring the evolving situation.
- Mitigating household fear by keeping all employees informed on the facts of the situation and educating them on how they can prepare for the potential impacts of the virus.
These are certainly unusual and challenging times for all and we should make every effort to support each other. The city of Arab and the surrounding area is a strong, supportive community and we will get through this together.
Our office is open M-F, 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM, via phone or email. We are here to help. Please reach out to us for more information or questions. You may call us at (256) 586-3138, email us at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.arab-chamber.org.
President, Arab Chamber of Commerce