By now, I am sure you have had a long list of companies inform you of their COVID-19 strategy to support you. At no other time in my personal history, have I seen business, non-profit, health, government and other industry come together to win this fight! And
win we will! We will get to the other side of this.
As a remote worker for many years, I would like to give back more than ever. Therefore,
I am offering no-charge coaching and advisory services for any business needing assistance.
I recognize, many of you are already in your digital bunkers! Now what? How do I go beyond joining a Zoom meeting (or Microsoft Teams, Skype, GoToMeeting or others) and
run effective meetings through these platforms? While we do not know when we will be back to "normal" we do know we need to stay focused and keep our businesses running.
This is important: there is no "catch" nor is there any commitment or cost. If you as a businessperson want to have someone to help you work through the current challenges, send an e-mail to Robert@ModernERP.com or call direct at 303.913.3918. Some areas I can help you with are:
- Which collaboration platform do I use to run meetings? How do I use my video, audio and other tools for the highest impact?
- How can I create a touchless accounting platform so I do not need to physically accept checks and also increase cash flow?
- How can I migrate to a Cloud / Modern ERP or CRM solution while my servers are in the office and under quarantine?
- How do I lead a team of people remotely and manage to results?
- Can a business really be run virtually/remotely and without the need for so much paper? Spoiler alert: Yes.
- What can I do to keep team morale up and keep projects moving forward?
- Office 365 Usage beyond Word, Excel and Outlook ... such as Microsoft Teams, OneNote, collaboration techniques and more.
- Cloud computing... what platforms can you immediately take advantage of?
As we go through this, please do not hesitate to call me even if it is just to catch up and talk. I know everyone on this list personally, so this is personal. My wish for you is to be well, stay positive and together we will get through this!