March 9, 2020
You’ve no doubt noticed the media coverage of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We’re closely monitoring updates from the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC) in order to help us respond swiftly and appropriately. The health, well-being, and safety of everyone in our studio is absolutely our top priority. That means you!
With that in mind:
1. Please do not come to class if you are feeling ill.
2. We will continue to provide loaner mats and props, and are working on getting sanitizing wipes to clean them after each use. This will need to be a "use at your own risk" situation.
3. Our teachers will continue to do what they do: teach a kick-ass, stress-reducing, fun, safe, and balanced class using hands-on adjustments. You will have the option to opt out of the adjustments at the beginning of the class. That said, even if you don't, teachers will not be using adjustments that touch the face, neck, or hands.
4. Please wash/use sanitizer on your hands before and after class. Hand sanitizer will be available at the front desk. We also will provide single-use towels in the bathrooms.
5. We clean the studio each day, and will continue to do so with increased vigilance.
6. I understand that this is a serious health emergency but I do want to stress that we all need to continue to be the loving, supportive, strengthening, kick-ass community we have always been. Let's feed the beauty of community, not fear.
Mimi and the O2 Yoga team