Dear Valued Patients and Friends,
Happy April! Can you believe that over a year has passed since the world turned upside down? Things are looking up as more and more people get vaccinated–and we're loving this slow and steady return to normalcy. With that said, you might still have reservations about visiting Eggert Family Dentistry during this time or wonder what a recare visit looks like now. This month's newsletter is all about addressing those concerns, outlining what you can expect at your next visit and more. Scroll down to check out all these resources.
Plus, there are a few changes to our processes due to the increase in vaccinations that we wanted you to be aware of.
It is NO LONGER necessary to:
- Complete a patient temperature check
- Open doors for patients (unless requested)
It is STILL necessary to:
- Complete a patient COVID questionnaire
- Limit visitors without appointments
- Use increased PPE
- Wear masks (patients and team members)
- Socially distance (therefore, reception and restroom remain closed)
- "Scrub in and out" with hand sanitizer
- Avoid prophy jet use
If you have questions on any of this, feel free to contact us to let us know.