Intake #5 for the Canadian Agricultural Partnership Cost-Share Funding Assistance Program for Organizations and Collaborations is open from March 4 to April 5, 2019.
Version 5 of the program guide is available on the
. Changes to the guide include:
- Updates to two Project Categories:
- Business Analysis - Leadership for Organizations and Collaborations
- Technology Solutions - Productivity - Productivity Pilots and Demonstrations of New Technology
- Hospitality (e.g. food, catering, beverages), meeting room rentals and AV costs are no longer eligible expenses.
- Applicants can complete their application through My AAC Online, an online project management system to help AAC applicants apply for funding and manage their projects. Read the following article to learn more!
If you would like feedback on your project idea, email your completed pre-proposal to
Friday, March 22, 2019
and it will be responded to before the intake deadline.
Applications for intake #5 are due on
Friday, April 5, 2019
The AAC board of directors is scheduled to review applications on Tuesday, May 14, 2019, which is the earliest start date for projects received in this intake.
AAC staff are available to discuss any questions you have about the Canadian Agricultural Partnership for Organizations and Collaborations or
My AAC Online
The Canadian Agricultural Partnership (the Partnership) is a federal-provincial-territorial initiative. The Agricultural Adaptation Council assists in the delivery of the Partnership in Ontario.