Kelly Duffy, Chair
Kelly has more than 20 years of experience in international trade, sales and marketing, primarily in the food and beverage sector for the governments of Canada, USA and New Zealand.
Kelly currently serves as the Chair on the AAC board. For almost 9 years, she has been a representative for the Agri-Business/Retail/Food Processor sector. Around the board table, Kelly brings a unique, marketing insight from her many years working in the retail sector.
Kelly’s business, The Globetrotter Group Inc. is a specialist firm that commercializes products and develops import/export, distribution and sales strategies with leading retailers in North America. Her career has provided fantastic work experiences in Central Europe and the United States that add a unique and international perspective to her work.
We have asked a few questions to learn more about Kelly,
to read her responses:
- What do you enjoy most about being on the AAC board?
- What advice do you have for young leaders thinking about getting involved on a board?
- What has been your greatest professional accomplishment?
- What excites you the most about the future of the agriculture and agri-food industry in Ontario?
- What is your favourite travel destination?