Dear valued AAR members,
We wanted to send a friendly reminder that the AAR will be extending the deadline for the 2
Quarter CRMLS fees that were due on March 31 an additional 30 days to
Thursday, April 30th!
Here are the details:
- If you have already signed-up on our “auto-pay” system, there is nothing you need to do - your credit card will be charged on Monday, April 27.
- If you have already paid your fees via check or credit card on or prior to Wednesday, March 18 there is nothing you need to do. Thank you for your payment!
- If you sent us a check after March 18th we will hold it and not deposit it until April 30.
- If you still have to remit payment for your 2nd Quarter CRMLS fees, you may do so on or before Thursday, April 30th.
- You may remit payment in the following easy ways:
: Sending a check made out to AAR in the amount
of $109. You can mail your payment to: AAR, 601 S. First Ave.,
Arcadia, CA 91006
Least preferred method
: Over the phone: 626-446-2115
(you will receive a recording when you dial in, please select
the correct option and a live team member will answer your
call when at all possible and we can accept payment over the
We sincerely hope this helps you with your business. We wish you and your loved ones well.
Arcadia Association of Realtors®