- Ann Adams, LMSW, Office of the Ombudsman, CT Department of Children and Families
- Lawrence Cohen, MD, Prof. Emeritus, Yale School of Medicine
- Sue Diviney, JD, Vice-President & Office of the Ombuds Lead, Pfizer, Inc.
- Ted Doolittle, JD, CT State Healthcare Advocate
- Charles "Chuck" Howard, JD, Executive Director, International Ombudsman Association
- Mairead Painter, State Long Term Care Ombudsman, CT Aging and Disability Services
- Merle Waxman, Assoc. Dean & Ombudsperson, Yale School of Medicine
- Donna Douglass Williams, JD, Ombuds, UConn Health
- Jim Wohl, DVM, MPA, Ombuds, University of Connecticut
Co-sponsored by the Society for Dispute Resolution
Tuesday, October 15, 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Quinnipiac University School of Law, MNH 105
370 Bassett Road, North Haven CT
This event is free and open to the public,
and refreshments will be served.
RSVP to Sue Ney at email@example.com
by Tuesday, October 8