2. Moffitt Cancer Center CEO, center director step down; conflicts of interest cited Full story
3. Georgia hospital to abruptly close operating room Full story
4. The state of chronic wound care — 7 hospital leaders weigh in opportunities and challenges. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. South Carolina health system forced to reschedule procedures after malware attack Full story
7. Temple will sell Fox Chase Cancer Center Full story
8. 4 ways patient safety is at risk in your hospital — Here's how technology can help. Click here to read the eGuide.
9. Former nurse accused of secretly recording 206 patients at UPMC hospitalFull story
10. 10 cities with the largest physician pay growthFull story
11. North Carolina healthcare provider warns 4,500 patients of data breach Full story
12. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
13. Retired CEO of Memorial Healthcare faces sexual harassment allegations Full story
14. Indiana hospital suing for bills it never sent, patients claim Full story
15. ARNPs get another chance at independent practice in Florida Full story
16. Living Like a Leader: A day with Cleveland Clinic Florida CEO Dr. Wael Barsoum Full story