|Fall 2013 Student Manager Training|
ACEware has scheduled various trainings across the country for fall quarter.
The training sessions are designed for New Users or as a refresher/review for experienced users. Attendees should have a couple weeks of working with Student Manager.
The sessions will consist of the following:
- Review of SM basics
- Setting up codes and how codes affect operations
- Best practices (names, courses, registrations, and payments)
- Data entry tips and tricks
- Overview of SM reporting
- Introduction to Queries
- SM Utilities
Sessions will be held at the following locations and dates:
- University of Houston - Clearlake, Houston Texas... October 30th & 31st
- University of Akron, Akron Ohio... Dates TBA
- Clayton State University, Morrow GA... October 22nd&23rd
- Lehigh Career & Tech Institute, Schnecksville PA... Dates TBA
Cost will be $695 per person or $595 for two or more people from the same institution.
For questions or to register for a training, contact Emily Taylor at 1.800.925.2493 ext 210 or email@example.com
|Video: Your Software As a Profit Center|
Just finished a new video that reviews some of the ways your registration software can be used to do more than just take registrations. The video looks at ways to save money and create revenue opportunities with your software.
Watch the video and learn some ways that you can save and earn in your program!
|Software as a profit center|
|Call For Proposals|
ACEware is looking for a few speakers for our Users' conference next year.
If you are interested in presenting please check out our proposal page at:
Accepted proposals will receive a discount off conference registration...a $350 dollar savings!
Hurry! Proposals are due by September 20th.