ACF innovative solutions utilized:
· R-Tank Single and Doubles (storage for infiltration and detention).
· FocalPoint biofilter (for WQ treatment compliance).
· ACF Domed Overflow Filter Riser (overflow protection and major storm conveyance).
About the project:
· There was an infill housing development.
· Small lot filled up by mostly the proposed multi-unit housing building.
· Not enough space for traditional stormwater management systems - i.e. bioretention, rain gardens, etc.
· Needed to meet state WQ standards.
· FocalPoint (33sf) sized to treat 1st inch of runoff from building rooftop and concrete patio.
· ACF domed overflow filter riser conveys overflow down to R-Tank.
· R-Tanks Singles (under FocalPoint) connected to R-Tank Doubles (under concrete patio).
· R-Tanks infiltrate with detention and controlled release of major storms.
· A great example of space efficient, high performance, low maintenance Green Infrastructure.