October 4th, Thursday from 4 to 7 pm
At Blue Oak School on the back playground.
Seasonal festivals are an essential part of Blue Oak culture and community.
We celebrate every Fall Equinox with the Harvest Festival. It is a time for us to come back together to build and strengthen our connections as a community. The forces of nature are influencing us to turn inward and strengthen our inner life.
- 4 pm > The festival will open with the play, George and the Dragon performed by our 2nd Graders. (3rd graders are the Dragon!)
- 4:30 pm > Booths and Potluck OPEN
Kids, parents,staff, families etc., are all welcome to share their talent with us.
All crafts and games are provided for the children by parent volunteers.
Your Parent Council Class Representative will be reaching out to ask for the following:
- 2 volunteers for set-up from 1:30 - 2:30 pm
- 2 hosts to run their class booth from after the play (4:30'ish) to 5:30 pm
- 2 hosts to run their class booth from 5:30-6:45 pm and then clean-up the booth
Please help where you can so we can provide the kids with a FUN festival and all volunteers will have time to enjoy the festival as well. All hours can be counted towards your family participation hours.