Get the Tools You Need to Support Positive Life
Managing a chronic condition such as a substance use disorder requires flexible care that meets your needs, That's why we offer a wide range of services. Our goal is not only to meet you where you are, but to continue meeting you where you are as your needs change.
What's in Your Tool Box?
AdCare Outpatient Services provide a wide assortment of Early Recovery Groups to help you build on your strengths, motivation, and desire to make positive changes in your life.
Available at all AdCare Outpatient Services locations, our Early Recovery Groups can help you acquire tools to handle:
- Other triggers that may challenge your recovery
Our Early Recovery Groups include:
Strengthening Recovery Skills Group
For individuals in the maintenance stage of recovery who have most often completed IOP, Strengthening Recovery Skills groups encourage:
- Continued development and use of recovery skills
- Awareness of triggers and high-risk behaviors
Parenting in Recovery Group
For parents with a history of substance use and a desire to rebuild their relationships with their children, parenting groups focus on identifying and addressing:
- Affects of substance use on parenting
- Past consequences of substance use on family members
- Struggles related to family separation and reunification