The Barbara Polk Healthcare Scholarship application is now open! Named in memory of one of the AFFCF's founders, the Barbara Polk Scholarship is a scholarship available for four semesters for undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking students studying healthcare fields.
It is structured to provide the most support (financially) to students who are studying upper-level coursework of undergraduate study or who are in graduate medical or healthcare programs, periods when students may not be able to work due to clinical rotations, demand of coursework, etc.
Students who are studying healthcare fields will see a prompt to apply for the Barbara Polk Scholarship within the AFFCF scholarship application.
Available for four semesters
- Additional support for students studying healthcare fields
Open to undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking students
- Must be under the age of 25 to apply
- 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA required
- Full-time enrollment required
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor of a health-related or science class required
DEADLINE ALERT - 6/30/23