Thanks to everyone for your interest and support of the CWAG/AGA Virtual Chair's Initiative: A COVID-19 Attorney General Legal and Policy Response Manual. The feedback from our partners has been fantastic. Our four weeks of calls included valuable input from both participating states and private sector partners. These working groups will combine to resume weekly meetings in January, with a review and public release of the compilation of legal issues, policy questions and considerations.
- Vaccine Methodologies and Legalities
- State’s Role in Vaccine Administration
- Deceptive Trade Practices, Diversion and Black Market Issues
- Governmental Authorities
- Vaccine Collaboration and Antitrust Concerns
Please stay tuned for additional next steps in the Chair's Initiative, also described below:
- By January 4th, our Chair's Initiative team will publicly release a legal issues outline assembled by these five cohort groups.
January will also see the formation of a new Health Equity Working Group, chaired by New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas, focused on supporting Attorneys General in “…bending the arc towards health equity.”