Thanks to everyone for your continued interest and support of the Conference of Western Attorneys General (CWAG) and the AG Alliance (AGA) Virtual Chair Initiative: A COVID-19 Attorney General Legal and Policy Response Manual. The response from our partners has been fantastic.
We are pleased to invite you to virtually attend a series of interactive calls as we continue to explore the policy and legal challenges we are all confronting during this pandemic.
Participation for this initiative is strongly encouraged for sponsors at the *Premier level and above and we will be hosting an ongoing policy dialogue between AGO’s and experts for each of the five cohorts that are actively meeting and working towards a common goal and deliverable related to COVID-19 vaccinations:
- Vaccine Methodologies and Legalities led by ID and WA;
- State’s Role in Vaccine Administration led by NM and AK;
- Deceptive Trade Practices, Diversion and Black Market Issues led by SD and NV;
- Governmental Authorities led by CO and ND; and
- Vaccine Collaboration and Antitrust Concerns led by NE and CO.
Each cohort is being led by a bipartisan group of state AG office staff and has identified more specific legal and policy issues that will be addressed in their assigned area to develop an issue guide for policymakers. Cohorts will meet via Zoom on a weekly basis between 11/10 and 12/10.