AGUA Swim Camp FAQ
When can I register for camp?
- Stay tuned; registration details will be provided in the coming weeks.
What safety guidelines will camp be following?
- Asphalt Green and AGUA are monitoring and adhering to current CDC, state, and local guidelines.
Will there be swimming during camp?
- Yes. Current plans for camp include up to two swimming sessions per day for all campers.
How long are camp days?
- Camp is currently scheduled to run from 8:30am to 3:30pm.
What age group is swim camp geared toward?
- The first week of swim camp is designed for 11- to 14-year-old swimmers. The following week's curriculum will be adjusted to serve all campers. Camps may be split into smaller groups in order to accommodate swimmers ages 6 to 14.
How does camp affect AGUA practice?
- AGUA Elite Camp runs independently of AGUA Swim Team practices. While camp will not start prior to July 20, 2020, team practices may begin sooner if permitted by local government. Once our pool is permitted to open, practices will begin with senior groups.
Please note that camp details are subject to change.
We will continue to make adjustments as needed. Stay tuned for more information and registration information in the coming weeks.