Up to Date information on COVID-19:
Qualifications that have been waived at this point:
- All Regional Shows
- Youth National Arabian and Half-Arabian Championship Horse Show
- We are monitoring regional shows and their potential to be held in order to make determination on qualifications for other national shows.
What is the emergency response team working on?
- The emergency response team is currently working on formulating guidelines for shows that adhere to social distancing standards for once counties and states relax stay at home orders.
- The Team is working with other organizations as well as facilities and local government officials to get the most up to date and relevant guidelines.
- The Team plans to host a webinar for all show managers once guidelines are available.
- The Team is coordinating with the appropriate commissions and committees to ensure AHA has a unified and all-inclusive response to disturbances regarding COVID-19.
- Ongoing discussions are currently underway with facilities and show commissions to make every possible effort to hold our national events.
How to reach the emergency response team?