Upcoming Town Hall Meeting:
Tuesday, April 28 at 6 pm MDT with Nancy Harvey
Questions need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, April 27 at 6pm MDT.
Qualifications that have been waived at this point:
- All Regional Shows
- Youth National Arabian and Half-Arabian Championship Horse Show
- We are monitoring regional shows and their potential to be held in order to make determination on qualifications for other national shows.
What is the emergency response team working on?
- The emergency response team has had calls every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
- On Monday, the team discussed the following:
- AHA will be putting out recommended guidelines that include safety protocols for upcoming shows, we have been working with other breeds and disciplines on putting together a comprehensive list
- The team continues to have conversations regarding cancelling shows and how that may affect the qualifications for our national shows.
- At this point, sport horse regional shows are cancelling at a faster rate than other regional shows
- There is a protocol in place on how the qualifications for Canadian, Sport Horse and U.S. Nationals will be waived
- On Wednesday, the team discussed the following:
- We will be hosting a town hall meeting with Nancy Harvey on Tuesday, April 28 at 6pm MDT
- More discussion regarding qualifications, each of our national shows is unique and the waiving of qualifications will reflect their individuality
- The emergency response team is here and available to help and shows on establishing protocols, finding judges and stewards, and whatever else we can do to help support your upcoming horse show!
- On Thursday, the team discussed the following:
- Town hall meeting, please submit questions by Monday, April 27 at 6pm MDT
- Further discussions about qualifications
How to reach the emergency response team?