New Important Information:
AHA Town Hall with Nancy Harvey will be held Tuesday, May 19 at 6pm MDT. The topic will be the Mid Summer Nationals. Questions can be submitted to
prior to Monday, May 18 at 6pm MDT. The webinar can be accessed through our
Canadian Futurity Halter Classes will be moved to U.S. Nationals for 2020.
For 2020 t
he Performance Futurity/Maturity/Derby Program enrollment fee deadline(s) have been adjusted. The first payment for program enrollment has been adjusted to July 1 or enrollment can be paid in full. A follow up email will be sent with more specifics regarding futurities.
New USEF Waivers:
USEF Shows wishing to change to Value Shows may do so by contacting the
AHA Competitions Department
(for non-Regional and National Shows).
Qualifications that have been waived at this point:
- All Regional Shows
- Youth National and Mid Summer Classic Arabian and Half-Arabian Championship Horse Show
- Sport Horse National Arabian and Half-Arabian Championship Horse Show
- U.S. National Arabian and Half-Arabian Championship Horse Show
- Qualifications for Yearling Sweepstakes Classes are also waived
What is the emergency response team working on?
- The emergency response team has had calls every Tuesday and Thursday.
- All fees will be refundable for Youth, Mid Summer, and Sport Horse Nationals will be refundable (except for the office fees) if the shows are not held. We are currently planning for Youth, Mid Summer, Sport Horse, Distance and U.S. Nationals.
- The team has been compiling statistics on cancelled and rescheduled regionals, there are many ongoing updates and the team addresses them daily. The most up to date information on Regional Show Status can be found here.
How to reach the emergency response team?