Next planned MPW fab run starts - Sept 30, 2016
- Cost is $100K for 50mm² ($2K/mm²)
- Note to AIM Project Leads executing a 2016 Project Award Agreement – If you had included costs in your budget to do an MPW run this year; this cost will be covered by the project funds.
12 riders are planned for the MPW; each rider receives 50mm²
- Riders will be determined by the timing of their request to AIM and will be balanced with AIM’s goals – Please submit your MPW requests as early as you can.
- Designs must pass DRC by the drop dead date (Sept 30, 2016) in order to be guaranteed space on the run.
- If you do not meet the design deadline with a DRC clean design, you will have to wait for the next run.
- The MPW run will be cancelled with less than 6 riders.
- Contact Chandra Cotter (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
PDK or design data sharing— PDK or design data from hardware fabricated on this MPW run may only be shared with full AIM Members – Designers must adhere to all AIM Membership Agreement and Project Award Agreement terms.
- For example, in the case of a Project Lead that plans to build a design on this run – if the project participants of your project do not have executed Membership Agreements and/or a Project Award Agreement you may not share the PDK or the data you receive from your design with project participants until they have executed agreements with AIM Photonics.
For PDK 0.5, there will be several incremental “letter” releases (e.g. 0.5c, 0.5d, etc.) over the next several weeks culminating with a final 0.5 release by Oct 1, 2016. Please watch for announcements of these future releases.