4) When asked, TEP stated that the UA has not given their preference for the line routing.
5) When asked, TEP stated Banner has not given their preference for the line routing. However, Banner replied that the helicopter patterns will not interfere with any of the proposed routes.
6) When asked, it was not clear how the preferences of entities like UA and Banner would be weighted in the final routing decision.
7) The 3 pathways which will be recommended to the AZ Corp Commission have not been decided.
8) September 13 is the deadline for submitting your input for this phase.