On October 23, 2020 Oregon OSHA issued draft temporary rules related to COVID-19. This draft includes multiple compliance dates throughout November and December 2020. When finalized, these rules will apply to all Oregon employers. The draft rules can be found here.
Each employer will need to do, at minimum, the following:
- Complete and document an “Exposure Risk Assessment". Draft deadline is within one month from the adoption of the rule.
- Complete and document an “Infection Control Plan”. Draft deadline is within one month from the adoption of the rule.
- Inform and train all employees about certain aspects of the new rules. Draft deadline is within six weeks from the adoption of the rule.
HR Answers is here to help in several ways:
- We are developing templates for completing the Exposure Risk Assessment and Infection Control Plans.
- We are developing web-based training to cover the requirements in the finalized rules.
- We are also developing web-based training that can be purchased by your organization and provided to every employee, with an opportunity for feedback that will meet the requirements of the rules.
To register for training on the new rules please click here.
The templates for the Exposure Risk Assessment and Infection Control Plans will be provided with this training.
To purchase the training for your employees please click here.
(The price will vary based on your employee count).
Training products will not be finalized until the final rules are received. However, you should begin your planning now as the turnaround time will very short.
HR Answers, Inc.
Main Line: 503-885-9815