HR Answers has been in full swing reading and producing information and answering phone calls and emails. The pace of change related to the COVID-19 pandemic is rapid. We want to assure all of you that we will continue to be here, we will keep ourselves educated, and we will continue to support organizations through phone calls and emails. In an effort to make sure you receive the most up-to-date information available, we will maintain our website with links to the government entities responsible for the programs and regulations specific to COVID-19. We will not try to develop materials that repeat the good work done by these organizations. We encourage you to visit our web page regularly.
- Sample furlough and layoff letters
- Federal Department of Labor – link to Employer and Employee guidance, Q & A, required posters and more. (A must read!)
- State specific Work Share Program links
- State specific Insurance Regulator links
- State specific OSHA links
We will provide a daily update through our “Alerts” list (click
to subscribe) and will continue to hold “Weekly Updates & Chat” on Wednesdays from 2:00-3:00pm (click
We appreciate your continued support of our organization.
Main Line: 503-885-9815