New York State has finally passed legislation legalizing and regulating adult-use marijuana. It has been a long time coming.
For years, entrepreneurs have had questions about what the adult-use marijuana licensing process will look like in New York. Many of those questions can now begin to be answered, including:
- Will adult-use marijuana be regulated like alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, both, or neither?
- What kinds of licenses will there be?
- What will be the process for obtaining a license, and who will qualify?
- Will there be one set of rules for the entire state, or will local government and New York City Community Boards have a say?
- Where does CBD fit into the mix?
- When should I get started if I want to go into the industry?
Join The Alliance team from Pesetsky & Bookman PC and Yoswein New York, Inc. as they lead a discussion for those interested in learning what adult-use marijuana licensing and regulation will look like in New York State.
DATE: Monday, April 12, 2021
TIME: 3:00 - 4:30pm