Joe Ruble ' 78 -
holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy from the University of Illinois in Champaign/Urbana and a Masters of Business Administration degree, concentrating in Finance from DePaul University. He is the Managing Director and Founder of Caliber Advisors. In addition, he is a Chartered Financial Analyst, an Accredited Senior Appraiser in the American Society of Appraisers, and a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Illinois Society of Certified Public Accountants.
He serves on the Board of Directors of Little Friends and lives in West Chicago with his wife, Beth (O'Keefe '78) and their six sons.
Anthony Carmignani '04
- has worked as an air traffic controller at Scott Air Force Base in southern Illinois outside of St. Louis for seven years. He and his wife, Melissa, live in Belleville with their daughter, Abigail, who turns one next month. He graduated from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University with a BS in Aviation Management.
Lindsey Riley McCarthy '04
- St. Louis University is where she earned a double masters in Science in Nutrition and Public Health. She is currently doing fundraising for JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation). Her responsibilities include managing the School and Kids Walk program, running the JDRF Ride Program and leading the Youth Ambassador Program which she started. She and John McCarthy '04 were married at Saints Peter and Paul last month and live in Glen Ellyn.
John McCarthy '04 -
a graduate of Purdue University, he is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Advice And Planning Services for TIAA in Wheaton.
Courtney Vargas '04 -
received her B.A. in Business Administration from the University of Notre Dame where she majored in Accountancy with a certificate in International Business. She is employed by the Hyatt Hotels Corporation in their corporate office in Chicago as a Senior Analyst for Real Estate and Joint Venture Finance. She oversees the accounting and forecasting for owned, leased, and joint venture hotels.
Paige Vargas Graves '05 -
a graduate of the University of Dayton, she majored in Adolescent to Young Adult Education (with a Social Studies concentration) as well as a second major in History, and a minor in Religious Studies. She has a B.S. in Education and Allied Professions from Dayton and a M.A. from George Washington University in Educational Technology and Leadership.
She is an Instructional Technology Specialist for the Cambridge Rindge and Latin School in charge of implementing the high school's 1:1 Chromebook program. She trains teachers on integrating technology into the curriculum while co-planning and co-teaching with the staff to create and implement lessons. She and her husband, Kyle, were married in 2017 and live in Boston.
Jimmy Riley '05
- a Chemical Engineering major from Purdue University, he is completing his MBA at the University of Chicago's Booth School of Business in May.
Bri Riley '06
- a Community and Health major from the University of Kansas, she received her Master's in Nursing from Rush University in August '16. She is employed by Northwestern Memorial Hospital as a registered nurse and clinical nurse.
Daniel Carmignani '06
- a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Platteville with a BS in Accounting, he is a cost accountant with Dexter Axle Company in Elkhart IN. He and his wife, Ali, live in Mishiwaka with their two children, Jack who is eighteen months and Augie who was born in February.
Eileen Carmignani '07
- holds a Civil Engineering degree from Valparaiso University. She works for HBK Engineering out of both their Chicago and Oak Brook offices. As a member of their Infrastructure Group, she has worked on the Elgin O'Hare Extension east and is now working on the O'Hare Airport Western Bypass (I-390). Her responsibilities include designing and locating all underground utilities that run with or conflict with road projects. She makes her home in Downers Grove.
Bryson Vargas '09
- a graduate of Southern Methodist University in Dallas where he received his BBA in Finance. He is currently employed by J. P. Morgan as an analyst underwriting corporate loans for oil and gas investment clients in North America. He is still single and resides in Houston, TX.
Danny Riley '10 -
is a redshirt senior at the University of Illinois - Chicago where he is also a member of the Flames baseball team. He will graduate in May with a degree in Education
Volume 6, No. 27
March 7, 2019
QUEEN OF HEARTS FUNDRAISER
The Queen remains hidden after last week's drawing, so ticket sales at Quigley's will resume tonight and Friday from 4:00 - 8:00 pm, and Saturday from 11:30 am - 8:00 pm.
Our next drawing will be held tomorrow, Saturday, March 9,
at 4:00 pm.
QUEEN OF HEARTS TICKET SELLERS
The success of this fundraiser will rest, in large part, on our ability to attract volunteers to sell tickets.
No training is necessary as one of our Advancement Board captains will be on hand to prep you.
We have openings for
this Saturday morning and especially during spring break.
ANNUAL FUND DRIVE
Your support of our Annual Fund Drive is appreciated.
The school budget is anticipating receiving $55,000 in gifts from school parents.
Open Bar and more!!!
Our 26th annual school auction, scheduled for Saturday, March 16, will be held in our gym and Zuker Hall as it was on January 29, 1994 when this event was first held.
close this afternoon,
SAVE THE DATE
Spring is only 2 weeks away and that means golf season
will soon be here.
The 31st annual SSPP Golf Outing will tee off at Cress Creek on Thursday,