The 2018 AMTA Convention was a huge success. Your Chapter President Tonya Sharp was in attendance along with fellow board member Rachel Adams, your representing delegates Mary Elizabeth Le Blanc and Tammy Dickeson as well as several Oklahoma Chapter members.
Several reasons to attend an AMTA Convention are:
1. It's a great way to meet and network with your fellow AMTA members from across the country.
2. You can earn Hands On CE's from some of America's Top massage instructors.
3. Get energized and inspired from speakers at the opening and closing ceremonies. They share their experience and encourage you to be the best you can be.
4. You may enjoy an annual Baseball fund raiser hosted by the Massage Therapy Foundation.
5. You get the chance to explore the hosting cities main tourist attractions.
6. You get to learn how to grow your practice and learn new techniques of the trade.
The next convention is October 24-26 2019 and is in Indianapolis, Indiana.
If you haven't gone to an AMTA convention it is highly suggested that you go.
~ AMTA-OK Chapter