For the safety and well-being of our customers and employees, and based on recommendations from the CDC regarding the number of people who congregate together, ANECA has made the decision to close our branch lobbies,
effective Monday March 23rd.
- All drive-thru locations are open and available to assist you with your banking needs during the above hours.
- Lobbies will be closed to walk-in traffic, except for scheduled appointments.
- To schedule an appointment or request that ANECA contact you concerning your banking needs, message us at email@example.com
- You can visit our website at www.ANECA.org for online banking, loan applications, and much more.
In order to meet social distancing recommendations, we encourage Members to utilize our virtual banking services:
- Check balances and transfer funds through our mobile app.
- Drop deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments in our Night Depositories.
- Deposit checks using Remote Deposit Capture under Move Money in our mobile app.
- Accessing funds at any of our ATMs.
- Applying for a mortgage loan online through our website.
- Call your local branch teams at 318-698-6000.
If you have not enrolled in online banking you must call 318-698-6000 from 9 AM - 6 PM Monday – Friday or from 9 AM - 1 PM on Saturdays to enroll.
We love serving our Members and appreciate your understanding and patience
as we take the necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of our Members and staff.