There are Many Substantial Advantages to APL64 Including:
- Excellent Compatibility With APL+Win
- Increased Workspace Size Up To Available Workstation Memory
- Increased Variable Size
- Performance Optimization of APL Primitives and System Functions
- Unified Variable Editor To Review and Edit Simple, Homogeneous, Heterogeneous, and Nested Variables
- Full Unicode Support
- Multiple Formats to Display the History in the Developer Version
- Floating or Docked Panes – History, Function and Variable Editor, Debugger
- Multi-Row Executable APL Statements Can Be Executed As A Whole
- Runtime Deployment Simplified – APL64 Application in a Single File
- Context-Sensitive APL Documentation
- Optional Tooltips for Toolbars, Menus and Panes
- New APL String Data Type Supported
- New User-defined Tools Features
- New Configure Host Error Mappings Dialog
- Enhanced Find/Replace Dialog
- ⎕XL Exchange Data Between APL64 and Excel Worksheet Without Excel.exe
- ⎕EDSS Edit An APL Array in a Worksheet Editor
- )EDSS Edit an APL Array in a Worksheet Editor
- Find In Functions In Workspace Utility
- Latent Function Stops
- Updates To Existing System Functions, Commands and Variables
- Many New System Functions Exclusive To APL64
- Enhanced Dialogs
For more details describing these features click here.
Significant Benefits for Customers With Active Subscriptions on July 1, 2022:
- APL2000 Subscriptions will include APL64 and APL+Win developer and runtime licenses.
- Both APL64 and APL+Win developer and runtime licenses will be perpetual.
- If the Subscription is continuously maintained from July 1, 2022 to any date prior to June 30, 2027, during that Subscription period:
- No increase in Subscription renewal cost (Pre-July 1, 2022 pricing will apply).
- The licenses for current APL64 and APL+Win products will be perpetual.
For Customers Without Active Subscriptions on July 1, 2022 or if a Subscription lapses after July 1, 2022:
- A new Subscription must be purchased at the prevailing price to obtain current APL+Win and APL64 products.
- New Subscription prices will increase by 20% as of July 1, 2022.
- The license for the developer session components of APL+Win and APL64 will not be perpetual; the APL+Win and APL64 runtime licenses will be perpetual.
For sales related questions and to make a purchase, contact Sonia Beekman at email@example.com or call 301-208-7150. For technical questions contact John Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the Benefits - Purchase a Subscription Today