Join the ASSP Greater Detroit Chapter for an ASP Workshop
attend the Michigan Safety Conference Keynote
Vendor Expo for free!
Gain the knowledge and confidence to pass the Safety Fundamentals examination leading to the ASP designation with this review of health and safety concepts and test-taking strategies. This workshop will review hundreds of questions addressing all seven (7) domains covered in the exam blueprint that will guide you toward full competency in the field of health and safety.
What you will learn:
* Recognizing occupational safety and health hazards
* Measuring, evaluating and controlling worker safety and health exposures
* Worker safety training and management
* Business principles, practices and metrics in occupational safety and health practice
* Certification requirements and scoring procedures in your test preparation
ASP (Safety Fundamentals Exam) Preparation Class
Monday, April 15 - Wednesday, April 17, 2019
* Monday and Wednesday: 8am-5pm; Tuesday: 10:45am-5pm (Michigan Safety Conference Keynote Address 8:30-10:00am)
* A calculator that has been approved for use during the ASP exam will be provided to each attendee; in addition, a study guide from the presenter, Langlois, Weigand, and Associates, will also be provided.
* There will be breaks throughout the class as directed by the instructor, and a lunch break will be scheduled mid-way through the class each day as it aligns with lunchtime at the Michigan Safety Conference; a box lunch is included each day.
* Attendees registering as non-ASSP members will receive one year of ASSP membership with their registration for this ASP-prep class ($190 value).
* 2.1 CEUs are available for the ASP Preparation Class.
Board Room, DeVos Place, 303 Monroe Ave, Grand Rapids, MI.
Early-Bird (through February 15, 2019)
Member - $700.00
Non-ASSP member - $795.00
Regular Rate (February 16, 2019 and after)
Member - $800.00
Non-ASSP member - $895.00
Please visit the Greater Detroit-ASSP Website to Register: