ASPIRO has developed a microenterprise class, as a part of the Building Full Lives program, where a rotating class of clients will source, supply, and maintain a vending machine at ASPIRO. The new vending machine is funded in part by a grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation. The class curriculum includes:
1. Determining what product will be placed in the machine,
2. Sourcing the product either online or through making a trip to the store,
3. Pricing the product for profit,
4. Stocking the machine and maintaining inventory,
4. Tracking expenses and income,
5. Making deposits to the ASPIRO accounting department,
6. Tracking sales and making determination if a product should be switched out.