WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR WORSHIP
• If you have been ill, had a fever or other symptoms such as a cough or trouble breathing, or have been knowingly exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask you to join the service online.
• We ask only one person at a time use the restrooms, and to disinfect afterwards with the provided cleaning products.
• Please keep at least 6 feet of social distance from others.
• Masks are required at all times in the building and during service.
• Upon entry, greeters will take your temperature using a no-touch thermometer; those with temperatures above 38°C or 100.4°F will be asked to worship from home.
• Please sign in, indicating that you have read our covenant of agreement for everyone’s protection. Please use the hand sanitizer available after touching common objects such as pens or door handles.
• Proceed to the Narthex, and an usher will find your assigned seat. Rows are labelled A- P. If you make a reservation, your name will be on a placard in your seat; if you do not make a reservation, your seat will be selected from those available.
DURING THE SERVICE
• We arrange social distancing in the sanctuary by skipping two pews between seating. Please know that seating assignments are based on the size of your party and the accessibility needed for yourself and others. Your seat may change between Sundays, so thank you for your flexibility.
• Those who desire to sing are encouraged to join the virtual choir, or sing from home. Our in-person music is provided via video and a guest soloist.
• Worship leaders will guide the congregation through our liturgy. Please use a low volume, and do not “project” your voice loudly, so as to prevent air flow.
• All worship words will be projected on the screen. You are encouraged to bring your personal bible, and bulletins can be mailed to your home earlier in the week if needed.
• Offering plates are available in the Narthex, or you may give online or mail your offering to the church office.
• The Nursery is not available, but children are always welcome to stay throughout the service and sit with their caregivers. If we know a child is coming, a Children’s Worship Bag will be waiting in their seat with activities. Also, we love the sound of children! Please don't worry about whether your child will be "too loud;" we are simply happy to have your family.
AS YOU LEAVE
• Please remain seated during the postlude, and refrain from exiting the pew until asked to stand.
• Ushers will assist you in leaving row by row beginning from the back of the sanctuary. All exits will be open as you depart.
• Please do not gather in the Narthex, lobby or gathering space, but move swiftly outdoors for conversations.
• If you develop symptoms after being at church, please let us know immediately. We can worship together only because we agree to protect each other, and that includes sharing knowledge about exposure and illness.