1) Read this helpful article from Lisa Damour on managing stress during COVID.
2) Think of questions you have and don’t feel bad about asking them because I may not have thought about them.
3) School supplies for the AVA will be the same as those in the classrooms, but just keep in mind that you will not need 10 glue sticks all at once. You won’t be contributing to the class supplies, so you should only purchase what you need at the time for yourselves.
4) Don’t stress about the details of how everything will work. There will be more information coming soon. For right now, simply think about enjoying this last week of relaxation with your children. There is nothing you can do right this second so just enjoy the calm skies for now.
5) Search 432 Hz on YouTube and breathe deeply. This is a wonderful YouTube channel to play relaxing music every morning to center ourselves.
If 2020 Was an Ice Cream Truck