What a joy it is to hear students and staff bubble with excitement about Halloween celebrations this week! We are so glad to be finding safe ways to celebrate and it will be such a treat to see so many costumes. Although we will not have the traditional Halloween parade this year, teachers have been planning fun in class activities for Friday afternoon. We hope you hear all about it on Friday after school. Thank you again for all you are doing to support AVA with classroom festivities. The donations for classroom items for celebrations were so appreciated.
Some reminders about costumes as you send your children in this Friday:
- No weapons, blood, gore or make-up.
- Costumes should be conservative in style.
- Masks for the end of day celebration are permitted as long as they follow the guidelines.
- Kids will bring their costumes to school to change in to before class celebrations. Students should NOT wear their costumes to school. Students will have time to put their costume over their dress of choice clothes.
- Inappropriate props such as blood, plastic swords, guns, knives, and weapons of any kinds are not allowed.
- All school procedures regarding face coverings will still be observed.
Thank you again for all you are continuing to do to support AVA this year. If you have questions about safety measures for celebrations, please reach out to your child's AP. Have a wonderful Halloween weekend!