, you could find yourself in breach of the IATA rules when sending or receiving Dangerous Goods.
AVGO can provide you with the protection that comes from having an appointed DGSA, on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
DGSA by AVGO
- Initial facility audit to identify areas of non-compliance.
- Report of findings with recommendations to ensure 100% compliance with IATA regulations.
- Training needs assessment and training records proactive management
- Annual Audit and report as required by IATA.
- Incident intervention to rectify and report.
- 24-hour telephone advice line answering all your Dangerous Goods questions backed up by site visits if required.
Why choose AVGO?
Licenced to handle Dangerous Goods by the GCAA since 2006 without interruption.
First choice for Dangerous Goods transportation by majority of Dangerous Goods shippers.
Team of dedicated DGSA staff available to you 24 hours a day.
British owned and operated.
For a small monthly fee, you can have the reassurance of an appointed DGSA on site or on call as often as you need to protect your staff and facilities from danger.
Call us on 06 548 9335 and speak to one of our sales team who can tell you more.