It's getting super hot, STAY HYDRATED with these tips!!!
1) Start hydrating well in advance of each match.
2) Make sure you have enough drinks and supplements on hand to get you through the longest possible match.
3) Drink little and often, from early on in your matches to keep on top of hydration levels.
4) Know your body:Your fluid/electrolyte replenishment needs are different than others!
For players with very high sweat/sodium losses:
You might consider carrying some foods with salt in to supplement your electrolytes levels as well as drinks.
6) Recovery (re-)hydration after matches is a good idea, particularly matches with high sweat/sodium losses and when you’re playing again the next day.