By Scott Knapp, CCAS, CPP, Deputy Director Kansas PTAC
"As if PTACers haven’t had enough disruptions to our lives lately, we have new procedures coming March 28 to the SAM renewal. This is all part of the EUI process. Thanks to PTAC Counselor Jody O’Connor in Washington for passing this along.
Going in to do a renewal after March 28 will require the company to enter the business DUNS, name and address as it appears in SAM just like when they did the initial registration. Here are the steps:
1. You will continue with the
to get to the Entity update area.
2. There you will see the registration details for the business. The suggestion here is that you print out this information as it has what will be needed later in the process.
3. You will continue with the update entity and on to the purpose of registration. There you choose all sections applicable.
4. But the change comes in the next screen. Here the client will see the screen that is seen on the initial registration asking for the DUNS, business name and physical address. If you have printed the information from item 2 you will just enter it here.
5. You will see a similar screen to the initial application screen comparing what was entered with the D&B information.
From here on the updated registration should remain the same.