On the Road Recipes!
Crock Pot Healthy Taco Soup
1 can of pinto beans (16 ounces)
1 can of white beans or kidney beans (16 ounces)
1 can of corn (16 ounces)
1 can of Rotel tomatoes and chilies (11 ounces)
1 can diced tomatoes (28 ounces)
1 can diced green chilies (4 ounces)
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 packet of Hidden Valley original ranch dressing and seasoning
1 lb. of shredded chicken, ground beef, or any meat you choose
- Place meat in crock pot and cook on high heat for 4 hours.
- Shred the meat if needed.
- Add all other ingredients to the crock pot (do not drain the cans).
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Turn crock pot to low until you are ready to serve.
- Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, or tortilla chips.